Kathryn L. MacKay firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: SS 244
Phone: 626 6782
Office Hours: M-Th 7:00 am, and by appointment
- University of Utah, Ph.D. United States History with emphasis on
the American West, 1987.
- University of Utah, MA, History, 1973.
- California State University at Northridge, Secondary Teaching
Credential, English, 1969.
- University of California at Los Angeles, BA, English and Speech,
- "Uncompahgre Reservaton adn the Hill Creek Extension,"
Utah Historical Quarterly, 83 (Fall 2015):
- "Chocolate Dippers Strike of 1910,"
Utah Historical Quarterly, 83 (Winter 2015: 38-51.
- "Sisters of Ogden’s Mount Benedict Monastery,"
Quarterly, 77 (Summer 2009): 242–59.
- "Native American Folklore." In Folklore in Utah A History and
Guide to Resources , edited by David Stanley. Logan: USU Press,
- "Women In Utah Politics." In Women in Utah History Paradigm or
Paradox?, edited by Patricia Lyn Scott & Linda Thatcher. Logan: USU
- "The Strawberry Valley Reclamation Project and the Opening of the
Uintah Indian Reservation," Utah Historical Quarterly, 50 (Winter
- with Floyd A. O'Neil. "A History of the Uintah-Ouray Ute Lands,"
American West Occasional Papers no. 10 (1979).
- with others, edited Stories of our Ancestors, a
Collection of Northern-Ute Indian Tales, 1974.
| Weber State Classes